Top 10 smartwatch in 2018.
According to the report of CCS Insight, thanks to 2017 Apple watch and the Asian(Chinese) low-cost smartwatch good performance, the smart watch industry has a bright future. In 2018, smartwatch shipments will rise rapidly. While the Android wear devices still do not have a good sales.
According to this report, the sales of smartwatch will reach 71 million this year, and it will steadily rise to 140 million in 2022.
I collected some data about the best smartwatch you can buy in 2018, and I found something really interesting.
- Apple Watch Series 3The special OS, WatchOS 4, ip67 rating, fitness tracking, LTE connection. Built-in GPS for better activities tracking. Apple watch 3 the best choice for daily and outdoors.
- LG Watch StyleLG Watch Style, as usual, the stylish design, golden and classic black two choices, Snapdragon Wear 2100 processer, 4G LTE connection, well-priced. This one is still the best looking watch.
- Tic Watch S & EAndroid wear, MediaTek MT2601 processor, accurate GPS and heart rate sensor, IP67 rating, classic black, with the built-in GPS sensor, you can leave your phone alone to go for a run.
- Samsung Gear Sport Samsung Gear Sport, the unique Tizen OS, Super AMOLED display, dual-core 1.0 GHz processor, 50 m waterproof, it has Spotify offline playback onboard, and combine that with the inbuilt GPS and you’ve got an all-in-one running watch that can supply you with millions of tracks on the go.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 — The best smartwatch for multi sportMulti Sport, as you know many NO.1 products support multi sport. Swimming, running, cycling, climbing, etc. Garmin Vivoactive 3 has built-in GPS sensor, IP68 waterproof. With the Vivoactive 3, you’ll be getting more of the same, albeit with a more attractive circular watch design and features that make it more of an Apple Watch, Samsung Gear or Fitbit Ionic rival than before.
- Fitbit IonicFitbit the famous fitness brand. Fitbit finally delivered its first smartwatch, but perhaps more importantly to some, its best fitness tracker too. Running, biking, swimming, weight lifting – the Ionic has algorithms for tracking a range of different workouts, and in our testing it’s proven to be impressively versatile.
- Casio G-Shock GPR-B1000-1A new sports watch with GPS navigation and solar charging. The watch’s headline feature here is the GPS, though, which can use solar charging to support activities in the outdoors. Users will be free to turn on navigation to automatically record the run or hike with either four-second or one-minute interval recording.
- Fitbit Blaze 2Fitbit next smartwatch, rounded rectangle body design, smaller and cheaper than Ionic. Vivid color, fashion design, Fitbit convinced that this one will attract females eyes. As a fitness tracker, the watch itself has common fitness functions. 50 m-waterproof, Blood Oxygen monitoring, small but fully function. But it is said that it isn’t equipped with GPS.
- Huawei Watch 3Personally I think this one is worth noting. Huawei didn’t announce any new wearables at this year’s MWC, but the company did confirm that the Huawei Watch 3 is being worked on – the company is just taking a bit more time to get it right. It is time to update your Huawei Watch 2.
- NO.1 F sports seriesThis year, NO.1 will keep working on the F series, the sports series. As you know last year, we launched the F5 and F6, both of them supports multi sports, waterproof, big battery, etc. This year, we’ll launch some new products, which supports GPS tracking, compass and of course, multi sports, ip67/ip68 waterproof. As mentioned, we’ll also release the MT2503 watch–G9, which also supports trajectory, GPS, multi sports.
Thanks for reading.